Monday, April 5, 2010

“You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn’t speak” that one of a verse of song ”Because you loved me” by Celine Dion. It significant to my idol in my life and definitely that person influence my life and change my life to be a success person that can serve to nation and community .The person that I admire is Oprah Winfrey. But why I choose her as my idol? My friends always ask me the same question. Then my answer also always same too because her life story.
Like another people they will choose person that close to them like their parents or other like a businessman, a singer and a politician. Why I do not choose my parents as my idol because for me my parent always be my idol forever since I was child until now. They became my internal supporter in my life then I choose Oprah Winfrey because I want to be a success person that can make my parent happy and proud as her be a success person in this world. Actually, when I first read her life story I cannot believe that opposite from who she now. In her childhood, she actually have a poor family and even that they family situation, she still want to take education. She go to school until graduate in collage because she believe that through education we can change our life and family. She a person that care and very essential about education. So, it effect my life to study hard to change my life and make my wish became true.
Furthermore, what the most give me inspiration to do not give up or felt down when we have a problems or any kind that can make be our obstacle, when actually she has raped and more tragic when she was child. But it do not give a effect to her in fact she move on her life and go to school like usually then became a success in school until now. That show that doesn’t mean we have problem then it make what we do will stop and finish like that before we have a result. All of that it make my self to be a stronger person than who I am before this. It very use full when I became adult and came in University because with this place we will know what mean of life and all the challenge start from this and it only beginning. Then, certainly all the challenges that we have will teach our self how to handle with smart way and it too will change our life to be more better than before.
In addition, when I was a young, I are silent silence boy and it consequently effect my life to do not mix to anybody especially with new friends and I will not have talk much with the person that I do not know much. Until I watch Oprah show, from that I need to communicate with people and more ever my course that I take is International Trade so that make I must to talk and speak to public. And one thing that from that show I learn to speak English and confident to talk in English even I not very expert and sometimes have a wrong. But, that what we should do to make our communicate skills more better because we learn from mistake. That show encourage me to be confident and not be shy when talk to people. Now, I think my self was change for instance I do not shy to talk in class and of course my new friends and instead I will easy to mix with them like we already know each other.
As conclusion, the person that we choose certainly the success person that public or world know. We cannot be like them but we can learn what they have learn to became a success person not just in academic, sport, politic or business but in our life too. Every person want to be a success but they do not how and easy to give up. So, what we need is good example that can help us to take the life challenges and make they life story as our supporter and became our spirit and not forget we also need another important supporter that every one have that is our parents to make our life more complete because with our parent we will not here.

1 comment:

  1. good essay but you still have some mistake...
    i think you should not space at "every one" like this "everyone"..

    ReplyDelete